Sage Rose Consulting provides Individual Psychotherapy to Emerging Adults, College Students, and Adults. As we partner together, a combination of therapeutic approaches are offered to aid in clarity, which supports meaningful long-term change.
If you’ve been struggling with a problem in your life that feels insurmountable, individual psychotherapy can foster an environment of positive thought processes creating upward life trajectory.
Reasons people come:
- They keep worrying about the same problem over and over.
- They don’t know who can be trusted with knowledge about a secret struggle.
- Wishing there was somebody who could tell them why they feel this way.
- They’re interested in therapy, but don’t want to give up control.
- Other areas of life are being negatively impacted.
- They need somebody to listen to them and their feelings for once.
- They’re interested in therapy but not sure how it could fit into their life.
This specialized treatment provides you with customized sessions. Individuals have collaborative input regarding the pacing of their therapy, the methods used, amount of analysis or feedback received, and timing of appointments. Statistically, individual psychotherapy is the best way to have a tailored approach that is client focus. This is Self-care and necessary! Call now if you have questions.