Sage Rose Consulting provides Individual Psychotherapy to Emerging Adults, College Students, and Adults. As we partner together, a combination of therapeutic approaches are offered to aid in clarity, which supports meaningful long-term change.
If you’ve been struggling with a problem in your life that feels insurmountable, individual psychotherapy can foster an environment of positive thought processes creating upward life trajectory.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in therapy, but you don’t want to give up control
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
- You’re interested in therapy, but not sure how it could fit into your life
This specialized treatment provides you with customized sessions. You have collaborative input regarding the pacing of your therapy, the methods used, amount of analysis or feedback you can receive, and timing of your appointments. Statistically, individual psychotherapy is the best way to have a tailored approach where you are the focus. You owe it to yourself. Call now if you have questions.